2. 家長須於 2023 年 9 月至 11 月期間為其子女向教育局申請「幼稚園入學註冊證」(下稱「註冊證」)。「註冊證」會於本年 9 月開始接受申請，屆時教育局會公布申請細則，並會在教育局網頁 (http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_tc)上載詳情。如申請人在遞交 申請時已提供全部所需資料及文件，教育局一般可在六至八個星期內完成審核，並以郵遞方式發放「註冊證」給合資格接受計劃資助的申請人。如學童可於本港接受教育但不合乎資格接受計劃資助 1 而未能獲發「註冊證」，本局會為有關學童發出「幼稚園入學許可書」（下稱「入學許可書」），學童可憑「入學許可書」註冊並入讀參加計劃的幼稚園，惟其家長須按註冊入讀之幼稚園的收費證明書繳付未扣減計劃資助前的全額學費。
3. 非 本 地 兒 童 （ 例 如 持 有 擔 保 書 的 兒 童 、 其 父 或 母 是 持 有 學 生 簽 證 的 兒 童 等 ） 須 獲 得 入 境 事 務處處長的許可，才可在香港接受教育，但不會獲得計劃下的資助。
6. 家長可參閱教育局網頁有關 2024/25 學年幼稚園幼兒班（K1）收生安排 。
7. 有關支援非華語學童入學及幼稚園幼兒班收生安排，可參閱教育局英文網頁 Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2024/25 School Year 。教育局同時提供支援非華語兒童家長查詢熱線：2892 6676
家長亦可聯絡為非華語家長而設的專線 2777 9207 或電郵nms_elchk@yahoo.com.hk聯絡學校查詢入學事宜。
Application for “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
1. Under the Kindergarten Education Scheme (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2023. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2023 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admissionarrangements/index.html in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1 , EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
3. Upon obtaining permission from the Senior teacher of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.
4. If parents cannot present the “RC” / “AP” to the KG their child has been admitted to during the “centralised registration dates”, the KG concerned may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application to the EDB within the designated period.
5. If an applicant is admitted after the “centralised registration dates”, he/she is still required to submit the “RC” / “AP” for registration. If an applicant wishes to change school after registering with a KG, he/she is required to get back the “RC” / “AP” from the KG with which he/she has registered. Upon getting back the “RC” / “AP” from a KG, the KG concerned will no longer reserve the place for the applicant. Normally, the registration fee paid to the KG with which the applicant has registered will not be refunded.
6. As for Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens and Education Support for Non-Chinese Speaking Student, parents shall refer to the EDB website for Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2024/25 School Year . EDB provides hotline for non-Chinese speaking parents for further enquiry: 2892 6676.
Parents are welcome to contact our school hotline for Non-Chinese Speaking Student at 2777 9207 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.