Objective: Support children’s emotional needs through parental education and strengthen their physical development to keep them to stay healthy.
1. Strengthen parents’ understanding of parental education, so as to recognize children’s emotional needs and establish healthy spiritual development
2. Cultivate children to recognize personal emotions and cultivate proper expression of emotions
3. Strengthen children’s physical development, thereby improving physical coordination
4. Strengthen teachers’ awareness and skills of physical activities
5. Strengthen home-school cooperation and promote the importance of parent-child physical activities to parents